Limits are Made to be Broken
New research suggests that training in the heat may be more beneficial for fitness than doing equivalent training in cooler weather.
Whether you’re running in a dry or humid climate, your body temperature runs higher than normal, you sweat more, work harder and run slower in hot weather.
- Keep water in your body - Choose the right clothing
- Create wonderful Shade - Control your mind
- Reduce your Warm up - Save your energy
- Keep on going at 50C/122F - Make use of the night
- Walking/Running fasting in case of emergency
LOCATION : Al Qudra ( Entry Level) // Al Ain Desert (Advanced) // Liwa Desert ( Peak Peformer)
Info Request below or Call/Whatsapp +971502483433